The Aaron Hernandez Double Murder Trial continues with more testimonials from survivors in the BMW and girl that Hernandez showed interest in.
Read the Aaron Hernandez Double Murder Trial testimony details…
Our jaw has hit the floor numerous times today from the bloody detail testimonials from BMW survivors Raychides Gomes-Sanches and Paige Aiello. She was “a club goer in 2012 who would see #AaronHernandez at Cure as part of the celebrity scene.”
Below we have the shocking details from the courthouse from Boston Herald writer Laurel J. Sweet, who breaks down the Aaron Hernandez Double Murder Trial testimonies in court [March 8, 2017].
Here are Aaron Hernandez Double Murder Trial Testimony Details below:
Raychides Gomes-Sanches Testimony:
- Sanches says his old friend Furtado was tired from work but, “He decided to go out because he hadn’t seen me in awhile.”
- “He said, ‘You’re here? Eh, let’s go have fun.’ ” Sanches had never been to Cure Lounge before.”
- “On club surveillance, appears #AaronHernandez and Alexander Bradley are waived in by staff as the friends wait in line to pay cover charge.”
- As friends lingered on Tremont at closing, Sanches was anxious. “I wanted to go. I don’t like to hang out on the street.”
- “He doesn’t notice silver SUV drive past as he and Lopes wait to be picked up by the BMW, nor two figures hovering nearby.”
- “In the car, “Everybody was cool. We were talking, listening to the music.” He sat behind Furtado. As the car’s interior exploded in gunfire, Sanches says he was sprayed with Furtado’s blood “on my face, my clothes …”
- “Unable to help Furtado, he ran to Abreu. “I said, Danny, I’m here, man, don’t die, don’t die. He died in my hands.”
- “Panic-stricken and bathed in his friend’s blood, Sanches walked away, hailing a cab that later abandoned him in Dorchester.”
- “I had blood all over me. He said, ‘Man, if you need money I can give it to you.’ I didn’t tell him the story.”
- “Sanches would later burn everything he had on but his shoes. “It made me remember everything,” he explained.
- “Sanches looks stricken as he waits out a prolonged sidebar, eyes downcast as he wipes at his nose and eyes.”
- #AaronHernandez turns to look at faces of packed courtroom as they walk by him. He lowers his eyes and turns away.”
- “Aiello says Abreu rescued her and her pal from two “rather assertive” flirts, then danced with the girls.
- “#AaronHernandez once she was inside Cure. She and Abreu “talked for a few minutes then said goodbye.”
Next, Paige Aiello Testimony:
- Aiello points out #AaronHernandez in court, recalls he was one of the @Patriots most popular players five years ago.
- Aiello and a friend went to Cure on July 16, 2012. Surveillance video shows #AaronHernandez entering the club as she smokes a cigarette.
- Aiello says Abreu rescued her and her pal from two “rather assertive” flirts, then danced with the girls.
- #AaronHernandez once she was inside Cure. She and Abreu “talked for a few minutes then said goodbye.”
- Aiello was the woman Abreu hugged outside. 1/2 #AaronHernandez.
- Aiello said of Abreu: “He was trying to get my phone number. I said maybe, if I ever see you again.” She never did.
- As girls walked to their car, “We heard pops – about 3 to 5. They were rather loud so my friend said they must be close.”
- On cross, Ron Sullivan asks, “You didn’t see anyone spill a drink on #AaronHernandez, did you?” Aiello: “Correct.”
Cure Bouncer, Jamie Furtado Testimony:
- Haggan calls his 21st witness, Cure bouncer Jamie Furtado. #AaronHernandez
- Jamie Furtado points out Abreu inside Cure at 12:30 a.m. – and #AaronHernandez literally following him down a staircase.
- Jamie Furtado later saw Abreu and #AaronHernandez interact in front of a DJ booth with “quick words – nothing derogatory.”
- It all lasted “like a second maybe,” he said. #AaronHernandez
- On his way home, Jamie Furtado came upon a BMW stopped in the middle of the road and recognized Abreu. #AaronHernandez
- “He was slumped over with his mouth wide open and his eyes closed.” #AaronHernandez
- He recognized Safiro Furtado dead in the seat beside him as the man with Abreu when he was with #AaronHernandez.
- After that night, Jamie Furtado said #AaronHernandez frequented Cure . “He used to come in with the @Patriots.”
- Lawyers for #AaronHernandez seek to block admission of statements Sanches made prior to today describing the shooter.
What do you think of the Aaron Hernandez Double Murder Trial Testimony Details?
(Visited 198 times, 2 visits today)