Now we have the latest on Mateen Cleaves on the flip…
Mateen Cleaves is claiming the allegations are 100% bogus and now the former basketball star released a statement.
“My family and I are devastated by these false charges.”
“I am innocent and the allegations are without merit. We truly appreciate your continued support.”
Yesterday we told you that Cleaves was accused of sexually assaulting a woman in a motel room last year.
The 24-year-old woman says she escaped after the assault and got help from someone in a nearby room. Cleaves was arraigned Wednesday morning in a Michigan courtroom. He pled not guilty to several charges including criminal sexual conduct.
Do you believe Cleaves calling BS on the claims?