Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Mason Rudolph Admits He Attacked Myles Garrett First!
Now that the NFL only suspended and fined the black players, and Mason Rudolph got a slap on the wrist with no penalties he now is saying he regrets his actions. NOTE, Mason Rudolph admits that he attacked Cleveland Browns Myles Garrett first. Read on…
Mason Rudolph addressed the Thursday incident in a prepared statement and brief Q&A before walk through.
“I consider it a privilege, not a right to be a part of the NFL. To be part of a first class organization … and I fell short of that expectation last Thursday night.” pic.twitter.com/2OHiDWLEBm
— Brooke Pryor (@bepryor) November 20, 2019
CelebNSports247.com reports that Mason Rudolph is admitting he shouldn’t have tried ripping Myles Garrett’s helmet off his head during last week’s brawl, though he is adamant he didn’t say anything to spark the attack.
Mason Rudolph may NOT have said anything, but he was the one who attacked Myles Garrett first and tried ripping off his helmet.
The Steelers QB read a prepared statement at practice on Wednesday … saying:
Thursday night, to say the least, it was an unfortunate situation for everyone involved. Looking back on the final play of the game, I fell short of the mark there too. I should have done a better job of keeping my cool in that situation.
Definitely didn’t say anything. I got to do a better job of keeping my composure in those situations.
Last week, Rudolph refused to admit he was in the wrong so he called Garrett’s actions “cowardly” and “bush league.”
The NFL NEEDS to FIX their wrongs and take Garrett off the ridiculous indefinite suspension, and also refund the fines to the other two players involved.
What is more upsetting is that Myle’s apologized for his actions when in reality he was defending himself and going off on his attacker.
Regarding punishment, Rudolph says he hasn’t received a letter from the NFL … while Garrett is meeting with the league today to appeal his indefinite suspension.