The 30-year-old MMA fighter Jon Jones decided to issue a cryptic message on social media one week after his failed drug test!
Read on and see what Jon Jones had to say in the post…
CelebNSports247.com got word that Jon Jones, the biggest non-Conor story was definitely took the UFC by storm, when he posted a cryptic message.
The post came one week after his test results came in and 24 hours after the Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Conor McGregor hoopla. Joe Jones failed an in-competition UFC 214 test for the anabolic steroid turinabol
Jones has since been provisionally suspended by USADA right now and may be stripped of the UFC light heavyweight title (again). Meanwhile, Jones’ manager has stated that the B samples will be tested and that Jones is not a cheater.
Jon Jones has been radio silent since the results until now.
“Times like these remind me how blessed I truly am. So much to be grateful for…”
Daniel Cormier said he was in Hawaii on vacation when UFC president Dana White first told him of Jones’ potential testing failure.
See, Daniel Cormier thought the Jon Jones chapter of his career was coming to a close. Instead, he got sucked back into the nightmare last week. On Monday, Cormier spoke publicly on The MMA Hour for the first time since the news broke:
“It takes time to get through something like [UFC 214]. I’ve experienced it. I’ve experienced it at a high level with the Olympics and the Jones fights and the NCAA finals. It takes time to get over these things, and when you start to come around, the last thing you want to do is be sucked back into the situation that you’re trying to overcome. So it was tough. It took a day. I felt sick.”
He concluded by saying:
“I’ve been in the USADA testing pool since 2001. That was when I first started to get tested by USADA, my first U.S. national team.”