Deontay Wilder Officially Demands Tyson Fury Trilogy Fight!
We previously reported that the former WBC heavyweight boxing champion Deontay Wilder is making it clear that the WAR has just begun with Tyson Fury. Read on since Deontay Wilder is demanding a Tyson Fury trilogy fight…
CelebNSports247.com reports that Deontay Wilder has demanded an immediate rematch with Tyson Fury after falling to a seventh round knockout loss to the Gypsy King.
We also told you that Tyson Fury was ready to retire follow the fight if he had won.
Deontay Wilder is NOT accepting less than a trilogy fight with Fury. Wilder had 25 days to notify Top Rank and Fury that he would demand a rematch, a right included as a clause in their fight contract.
According to reports, top Rank boss Bob Arum told ESPN the bout will likely take place on July 18 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. In fact, the rematch clause stipulated Los Angeles, New York or Vegas must host the rematch.
Fury won the WBC heavyweight title from Wilder in a one-sided performance in their rematch in February.
If you recall, Wilder was knocked down twice and hit the canvas another two times due to slips. That is when his cornerman Mark Breland threw in the towel during round 7.
Wilder has been pissed ever since. He was furious with the stoppage
After initially sacking Breland, Wilder posted a video to social media saying the trainer will remain on the team.
The contest was ruled a majority draw, with scores of 113-113 115-111 and 112-114.
The Bronze Boomer wants to remind everyone, don’t count him out:
View this post on Instagram