Before Aaron Hernandez wrote ‘John 3:16’ in blood on his forehead asking for forgiveness for his sin of suicide.
The tearful news about the former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez is just getting more involved. Get the details on Aaron Hernandez John 3:16…
Earlier this morning Aaron Hernandez was found dead in his jail cell after apparently hanging himself. Hernandez had written the Biblical verse “John 3:16,” which was written on his forehead in his own blood.
Hernandez apparently was fighting with himself and asking for forgiveness for his sins with the passage John 3:16.
Aaron Hernandez John 3:16 details:
CelebNSports247.com has learned via WBZ Boston Aaron Hernandez was still fighting his demons in prison despite being acquitted for the double murder of last week
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”
Now, conspiracy theories are surfacing that are alleging that Hernandez may have smoked synthetic marijuana before his death. WBZ Boston is also reporting that investigators are looking into the possibility if that having any truth.
Aaron Hernandez legal problems led to his untimely death:
ABC News says that Aaron Hernandez legal problems were the precursors that led to the fallen NFL star taking his life in his jail cell.
- In 2013, Hernandez’s biggest legal saga started to unfold in the middle of 2013, when he was arrested at his home for the murder of Lloyd.
- Then in 2014, things got worse, Hernandez was indicted on two counts of first-degree murder in the shooting deaths of Daniel de Abreau and Safiro Furtado on July 16, 2012, as well as three counts of armed assault with intent to murder and one count of assault and battery by means of a dangerous weapon.
- Hernandez was convicted of first-degree murder in the killing of Lloyd, which carries a mandatory life sentence in 2015.
- In 2017, Hernandez went on trial for the 2012 murders of de Abreu and Furtado in Boston.
- Exactly two months later, After a week of deliberations, the jury decided to acquit Hernandez of the 2012 murders. Hernandez cried when the verdict is announced.
- 5 days after that, on April 19, the same day that his former teammates are visiting the White House in celebration of their latest Super Bowl win, Hernandez was found hanged in his cell. He was pronounced dead with ‘John 3:16’ written in blood on his forehead.