Logan Paul vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr.: Date + Fight Time + Channel!
Get all the details for the Trill Entertainment fight of the year. Logan Paul vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. kicks off summer with an explosive head-to-head battle. Get all the details on the Logan Paul vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr fight…
View this post on Instagram
CelebnSports247.com reports that Logan Paul vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. is going to be the fight of fights this summer.
Their long-discussed boxing match takes place on June 6 at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami.
- In the US the PPV starts at 8 p.m. EDT (5 pm PDT) on Sunday, June 6.
- In the UK the PPV starts at 1 a.m. BST on Monday, June 7.
- In Australia, the PPV starts at 10 a.m. AEST on Monday, June 7.
How to watch:
- The easiest way to watch online is via Fanmio.
- Those who want to see the fight will need to get pay-per-view access. A ticket to watch the fight comes with a T-shirt and costs $49.99
- Fanmio’s site says that 20 US residents who sign up for Fanmio will also get a video meet-and-greet with the fighters — and the giveaway rules say those winners do not have to buy the fight to enter the drawing.
Other ways to watch:
- In the US you can pay Mayweather’s usual partner Showtime $49.99 to watch the fight.
- In the UK you can watch via Sky Sports Box Office for a relatively cheap £16.95.
- In Australia, you can watch via Main Event for AU$49.95, which cheaper than you’ll be paying on
- Fanmio, but you’ll need access to Foxtel to access Main Event, which makes things trickier. If you don’t already have a Foxtel subscription, best to just go the Fanmio route.
— Mayweather Promotions (@MayweatherPromo) April 27, 2021
- This special exhibition is slated for eight rounds, each three minutes long. Both fighters will be wearing 12 oz gloves.
- Logan Paul has to weigh in at 190 pounds or under for the fight, otherwise, he’ll be fined an eye-watering $100,000 for every pound he goes overweight. Mayweather will most likely weigh in at around 160 pounds and will face a massive size disadvantage. Paul is around 6 foot 2 inches with a 76-inch reach, whereas Mayweather is around 5 foot 8 inches with a 72-inch reach.
- Given the fight is an exhibition, it’s been confirmed there will be no judges. Knockouts are legal and are at the judge’s discretion. If the contest plays out to its conclusion there will be no official judge’s result, the Florida State Boxing Commission told Sky News.
Full fight card:
It’s a pretty lean one, only four fights…
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Logan Paul
- Badou Jack vs. TBA
- Jarret Hurd vs. Luis Arias
- Chad Johnson vs. Brian Maxwell